Click here for a CSA Sign Up Form ——-> 2017 CSA SIGN UP
What is CSA?
“CSA” stands for Community Supported Agriculture. It is a great way to support local agriculture and your community. Your early membership payment helps the farmer offset the growing cost at the beginning of the season. Once harvest begins, CSA members will receive a basket of “what’s fresh” each week during the program, with no additional cost. Every week is new and exciting, all items are based on what is fresh and in season. Not only are you supporting your local farmer, but you also have the peace of mind knowing where your food comes from. What better way to open up your palette to locally grown fruits and vegetables then by joining your local CSA program!
Our CSA Program
- We are partnering with 8th Street Greens to provide organic salad greens in addition to the bountiful fruits and vegetables you already receive from us! The salad greens will be for 13 of the 15 weeks.
- 15 weeks long–begins July 6th and ends on October 12th.
- Pick up is EVERY Thursday, with the option of two pick up locations
- NEW THIS SEASON…YOUR BASKET, YOUR CHOICE!
You will get to choose the fresh fruit and produce that you want included in your basket each week. On Thursdays, you will “shop” for what’s fresh and make choices based on what you and/or your family will eat. We want to make it easy for you to get what you want!
- Full share (feeds about 4) $555.00
includes 1lb. of fresh salad greens
Weekly fruit/produce share value of $31.00
- Half share (feeds about a 2-3) $345.00
includes 1/2 lb. of fresh salad greens
Weekly fruit/produce share value of $20.00
- Omak/Okanogan Area: Pick up at Smallwood Farms Fruitstand
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thursday
- Twisp/Winthrop Area: Pick up at Smallwood Farms Roadside Stand
Past the Red Barn across from the softball field in Winthrop
11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday
Interested in joining our CSA?
- Click on the link below for our sign-up sheet!
- Fill it out and mail it in with your payment, we’ll send you a confirmation once we receive your form!
- Questions? e-mail: email@example.com