Our fruitstand is still the original building from the 1970’s, built by Dennis’s grandparents G.A. & Jean Smallwood. We have recently remodeled and made some BIG changes inside & out while maintaining the integrity of the small family fruitstand. We offer fresh fruit and produce while in season. You can also find a variety of specialty food items, and some of your everyday staples!
We also have a full service kitchen and espresso bar too!
Serving Blue Star Coffee, locally roasted in Twisp, WA
Stop by and see us for breakfast or lunch!
Stop on by and see what we have to offer…
- Local raw honey and creamed honey
- Fruit jams, jellies, butters & syrups
- Salsas, Taco Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Steak Sauce
- A wide range of Huckleberry Products
- Variety of Pickled Products
- Locally made goat cheese
- Gift bags, baskets and reusable produce bags
- Locally made soap, lotions, candles
- Wide selection of wine, beer and hard cider
- Locally made pottery