Our fruitstand is still the original building from the 1970’s, built by Dennis’s grandparents G.A. & Jean Smallwood. We have recently remodeled and made some BIG changes inside & out while maintaining the integrity of the small family fruitstand. We offer fresh fruit and produce while in season. You can also find a variety of specialty food items, and some of your everyday staples!
We also have a full service kitchen and espresso bar too!
OUR KITCHEN AND BAKERY ARE OPEN DAILY
Offering Breakfast & Lunch Daily (9:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.)
Serving Blue Star Coffee, locally roasted in Twisp, WA
Stop on by and see what we have to offer…
- Local raw honey and creamed honey
- Fruit jams, jellies, butters & syrups
- Salsas, Taco Sauce, BBQ Sauce, Steak Sauce
- A wide range of Huckleberry Products
- Variety of Pickled Products
- Locally made hummus & goat cheese
- Locally made bread & crackers
- Locally made soap, lotions, candles
- Wide selection of wine, beer and hard cider
- And so much more!